Thread: A Bit Humor
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 04:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Trophy The golfer

There was this golfer that never golfed in a group, but golfed nearly every weekend. One day this group asked if he would like to make a foursome with them? He thought about it, and then accepted because it just might be fun.

Well the guy golfed a perfect par game, and amazed the the other golfers. One of them asked him if he would be around the next day for another round. He accepted, but said that he might be a little late. They said that was ok, and see ya tomorrow.

The next day he was right on time, and golfed another perfect par game. Only this time he golfed left handed instead of right handed like he did the day before. This really amazed the other golfers, and they began to ask questions about his amazing feat.

One of them said to play a perfect par game right handed is wonderful, but to switch to the left hand and do it again is simply amazing! How do you do it?

Well the golfer says, if my wife sleeps on her right side, I play right handed. And if she sleeps on her left side, I play left handed. Then one of the other golfers says sarcasticly, what if she sleeps on her back?

Well, that's when im a little late.

Gone Squatchin
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote