View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 08:08 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thans for your reply. The issue is I don't want to leave my mom but I can see how the cold makes me ache so much more. The past 2 mornings have been so cold and my feet never warm up and the inner ankle hurts even more.My legs feel so tight. I feel so trapped and confused. My mom said she would be there in a few hours if something happened. If I move it will be near my gramps in FL which its looking like I will maybe. I'm scared but my pain level does go up with cold. Here in MI it can be 0 in the winter. I have been crying about this issue cause I feel so lost. As for my mom moving. She loves her home in MI and my gramps who is a millionaire offered to buy her a huge house there and she doesn't want it. I'm the bad seed so that doesn't apply to me. I'm blessed though on finances but nothing like him. Were not close at all which is hard. Thank you guys so much. I wish I felt young and was able to get a job,school,hang free with people but my pain and legs though progress are limited. I feel so trapped in my mind and body. I will say before this pn issue I had issues leaving my mom though live on my own since 18. I worry about her too which is an issue. My mom has very few people in her life,she chose to get divorced though,a eating disorder though slightly better,I feel depressed. I don't want her to feel I'm leaving her which I think rationally she knows how hard this is for me. She has been my strength through this and everything in my life and I don't want her to feel I don't appreciate it yet I can't live in agony of cold. We talked about this too. I would never take things harsh you guys say. I know its from the heart and your all so caring. Like my "adopted" moms and dads I guess. Thank you
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote