Thread: Rsd
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 08:52 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Dillypooh,

Welcome to the group. You will get some good help here and learn a lot about RSD.

My RSD started out from TOS surgery on my right side so it started in my right arm and hand. My hand was swollen and mottled and the pain was devastating. It really makes a person want to cut off the limb that's effected. I had 3 blocks that helped with the swelling and the pain. At times it starts back up when I use my arm wrong or overdo.

I have it in my right foot also and my middle toe is deformed from it. I also have an Neuroma in my foot so I suspect that that's what started it in my right foot. We talked about surgery to remove the growth but with RSD it's possible surgery could make it worse so right now I have shots when I need them.

Hopefully the blocks will help do what they did for me. They don't always work for everyone but if they do that will be good for you.

The blocks are also used to diagnose RSD so they will use that to let them know if you have it. I have never had a block done from the waist down. Mine was SGB in my neck area.

Hopefully it won't be RSD but if it is you have found a good place to learn about it and make good friends.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote