View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 08:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you for responding.

Sometimes it's hard to know if the pains, etc are from RSD or from TOS. I forget that I have TOS because of the problems with RSD. Plus the RSD is visible, the TOS isn't. I'm not sure if that makes sense or not.

I am thankful that I'm able to function as a somewhat normal adult. But, to be honest, it's really getting hard. I mean really hard. I tried to vacuum last night. Not with my bad arm, but with the other. I just can't do anything anymore. I feel horrible that my husband has to do everything. He came down and "yelled" at me - well not really "yelled" but told me I shouldn't be doing that. I just feel so bad. He's getting the last bedroom done in our basement for our son and - on top of that - needs to do the laundry and other things.

Do others go through this? I feel like a slug for not helping. But at the same time just getting to work every day is hard - and increasingly painful. He doesn't ask for me to help.

I went grocery shopping this weekend. I came home in tears. Horrible pain. I am just trying to do too much...
dealingwithtos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote