View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 11:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Joan and Ada,

Thank you so much for your reply. I agree with everything that you say. And, yes, my husband loves me very much - and me with him. I'm 36 and he's 41. So, I'm young to have this - although I think of Alison alot. Alison is another person on this board - her mom writes recently - Alison is 12. So, I need to count my blessings and be thankful that I'm able to work.

I have not been going to counseling. I don't go to physical therapy. To be honest, we don't have the money. I spend alot on medications. My husband's daughter just got her license. The cost of the car and insurance is horrible. So, compound that and the fact that we have a large mortgage and 2 new cars, we are strapped to say the least. It's almost like "Ramen anyone? Chef Boyardee Anyone?" That's what we can afford. Ok - well not quite that bad, but close.

I wish I had "time" to focus on myself. I really don't. I come home from work by 5:00 or so and then there are sports on the week nights. My son is in karate - Oh, I forgot that expense...

Ok - I need to just stop.

Thank you so much for your replies. I really need it right now.

Beth.
dealingwithtos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote