View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 12:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
Thanks your funny. He is one of a kind that is for sure. I will say money doesn't buy happiness or health. My mom did say she would come for a few weeks and I talked to my ex step dad who was thinking of moving near. I have always been sensitive to cold and hated MI weather before this pn. With this though I'm scared of it. Even like this morning and yesterday being cooler I noticed. Maybe I would adjust but to the 0 I don't know. It will be stressful and even trying to decide is. I feel either way will be wrong. I do know that staying in all winter will not be a good thing either. I know I'm a mommies girl and also under this pain issue makes things hard but even before this my gramps had offered for me to move down there. I didn't want to. Most people would jump at this. Even though he is emotionally hard on me. He has so many fun toys a big yacht,fancy cars,huge home. You go to this club and they have tea time. Its so weird for me as I'm used to though lucky living cheap cause before my pn I wanted to be on my own financially so I worked and went to school full time. I watched all my pennies. I felt good though about being self responsible. It still is a shock though going from an apartment and driving a focus to a mansion and a bentley if that makes sense? I just want to be fixed,healthy,and happy and go back to being on my own even if that means having to cut coupons. On a seperate note I got a call from u of m pain clinic that the anastesolgist referred me to from ohio. I have a meeting with them next month. I may move up the apt if I can though but was waiting to make more a choice on the treatment and now since its in both legs. Thanks again.

I'm glad I made you laugh a bit.

Bentleys are not that thick on the ground...

I can see that you've worked really hard for yourself. That's really a strong characteristic for you.

I think if he's a bit hard on you emotionally, that ... it would be a challenge.

I forget what state you said he was in.

Are you sort of keen for the vacation from scrimping?

I can see that would be really possible. And I could sure identify.

If you're going to stay with him, how about just going for the winter months?

(Before I ran so low on money I was thinking of going to Greece for the winter...)

Going there for a vacation would be a lot less stressful than a full fledged move.

Do you have a lot of things to put in storage for while you are gone? or could you sublet?

I think the high life might be fun for a bit.

But for me, I have to be really careful of stress... so the emotional thing could be tricky to deal with, if I were you.

Have you tried taking masses more Methylcobalamin and seeing if it helps?

I have cyanocobalamin shots, and have seldom been able to take 6 of the 5mg Methylcobalamin for more than a few days ... you'd think I'd love taking them because they are so fun-flavored. They are like my favorite candy... only of course they aren't candy....

I need to post some info from one of my web pages that could be useful... but I have to do a few of these stressful things here, first.

((((((((((daniella)))))))))