View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 01:54 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks, I don't know if I would move near him. I just talked to him to see how I feel and I always cry after talking to him. Its a long story and in his own way he loves me but is so not caring. My mom is his princess and I'm the failure and will always be. He always used to say my mom is perfect and I'm not and have been screwing up my whole life. You do things his way or its wrong. He said its up to me about the move but also had to add his 2 cents about what I should be doing for pt. He always compares to him ok he is 84 and his issue is the muscle. I'm 29 and mine is nerves. Way different. Like I should be fixing myself or be better already.Through this he never called me in 6 months only calling my mom to see. I called a few times and sent cards and then finally we talked. He says to my mom he doesn't know what to say. He makes me feel so lonely and sad. This is such a sad day. I always feel so lonely like no one understands. My friends are too busy with there stuff,my step dad is gone,and my gramps is well I told you. Thats why my mom is so wonderful. I'm so sick of fighting pain,depression,eating disorders,loneliness,fear,I could go on.I feel fortunate but at the same time for being 29 I have been through a lot. SOme by my own doing but some not. I'm sorry for being so down. It will pass and I will try to be more hopeful. Thank you for all your guys caring. It really helps more then words can say. Your special people!
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote