View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 02:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Oh my gosh... you are so right to be doubtful in that case.

When I'd only read that you always cry after talking to him, I wondered for a minute if he was a man I used to go with...

The guy had a lot of money, and I liked to travel with him... but he was a complete drain... (we broke up a couple of times, and I noticed I'd be much sadder when we got back together than I had been when we broke up.)

I sure agree that it is completely different. Nerves need a lot of rest, muscles love to be pushed.

push nerves and is just destroys any hope of moving around.

I'm so glad you know yourself so well. That helps to protect you from him and his opinions.

I'm pretty much entirely alone, so I can understand what you are saying.

Except you are so young. My goodness, even though I had a lot of stress at your age, I was still basically healthy most of the time, and able to have some enjoyment...

You may have already told me this, but do you take very much B12? And, what form are you taking it in?

After I lived in the hydrogen sulfide for a couple years (I didn't know about it, obviously) I bumped into stuff so often that my arms were always full of black and blue marks. And I was always breaking things because I'd misjudge distance.

It was after that, that I got the darning needle broken off in my toe, and didn't feel it.

But I am soooooo lucky, because although it gave me tetanus, which is pretty horrible, I was not only one of the lucky 40% who survive, I also started using some of the HUGE B12 prescription for injections that my holistic MD had given me...

After a shot or two a day for some months, the PN began to be much better...

So... maybe you would be lucky and a LOT of Methylcobalamin or B12 shots would help you a LOT.

((((((((((daniella)))))))))))