View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 05:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Lare, thanks for your input.
Once when I was in my 20 I remember taking a vitamin and about 10-20 minutes later my freind looks at me and says whats up with your face? I felt hot and a little anxious, she said it looked like I had a sunburn. The same thing happed to me right in the middle of delivering my 2nd daughter. (c-section) A nurse walked in (there were some complicaitons I think she was trying to make small talk) and said wow look at you! You have great coloring. I was very red. My husband was like, yeah except she is usually as white as that pillow. It also felt like all the blood was rushing to my head and it was difficult to hold a conversation. I know I did not have any niacin then, but it felt the same. As far as I know my liver is fine. It seemed like B vitamin was giving me palpitaions, although I am not sure. That was the only thing different from my daily routine. And once I stopped it went away. But now that you bring it up since I was taking that multi I did not have any palpitaions. I was not taking it for that long.
cat265 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote