View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 05:39 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Considerthis I don't mind. I'm an open book and we can learn from others. ANyhow I don't take b12 anymore. I stopped with my dizzy issue and my b12 levels being so high. I know I know but just seeing what will happen. As for my gramps, I agree and why I worked so hard before this to be independent. Before that he had me doing what he wanted. That meant school,job,so on. Before I got pn to put myself through school I waited tables and he thought that was stupid. I said it makes me happy and he said your too smart for that job. I said he should just want me to be happy and if that makes me happy it should be fine. He said thats stupid. That I have been screwing up all my life. He specifically said if I don't do as he says for job so on that I'm out of the will. Thats fine I said if I'm healthy and happy I don't care. He really compares my mom and I her being perfect and me not. My mom never makes me feel that way though. She is my role model though. You know he is 84 and won't change. I love him and that is hard and when he was sick I even offered to come take care of him like full time. He can afford the best of care but I said its important to have family. You know I have been in the hospital many times in cardiac units so on and yes it was because of my ed and my fault but never a call or a card. I always send him little notes. Even now he can't give me credit for my recovery of anorexia he just brings up how I'm behind in school so on.My grandma was the best. Melody she reminds me of you so loving and caring. Also a talker. She passed away years ago. Always in my heart though. Anyhow I just went to look at a cute rental here so will see. I saw my mom too who made me homeade soup. Yeah and I'm feeling a little better. Thanks guys.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote