View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 05:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Hi Daniella,

Boy, recovering from anorexia is a HUGE accomplishment. That is BIG. You have done a dynamite thing. I sure hope you are really proud of yourself.

(((((((((Daniella)))))))))))

When I was your age and waited tables, (well a few years earlier) I compared how much I made to how much I'd made when I was in management at AT&T. I made no less, maybe more waiting tables; and it's a much healthier job.

so have you not been dizzy since you stopped taking the B12?

in terms of your level being high... I'm pretty sure mine must be in the thousands... I think it's important to remember that the "normal" levels are arrived at, as far as I know, in relation to healthy people.

Because there are so many things on telly all the time about dangerous this and that... and herbs get much longer coverage if the news is bad than say VIOXX... I used to worry a lot if I had a shot a week, before a doctor put me on that amount.

I think we are encouraged to worry about taking vitamins...

But in reality thousands of people die every year from over the counter things, and the number who die from prescription drugs is astronomical... but not covered by the news all that much.

((((((((daniella))))))))