View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 07:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default sounds familiar....

Hi!

Sorry it took so long to reply. I have a 16yr old and an 11yr. old that I have to take turns with, needless to say it is very seldom my turn I would like to say I think it's awesome that you are able to cycle every day, I don't know how you do it!! I would also like to say that I have the same problems with my doc/docs getting them to prescribe what I know I need. Also I was wondering what bromelein is? Never heard of it? Other than that I am taking exactly the same supplements as you except I also take an amino acid called dl phenylalanine that is supposed to block the pain receptors? seems to be working pretty well thus far, am definitely not pain free but definitely better than what I was!! I too asked for dmso cream and was told " let me look into that" as if it was his life on the line, ya know I too have completely changed my dietary intake to pretty much water and fruits and veggies and some organic foods, has been very difficult. I used to be a pepsi fiend!!! Well I hope you are having a good day and look forward to hearing back from ya soon. Keep on cycling, take care, jenny
jennyk38 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote