Thread: veinogram
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 08:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi!

I noticed in another post under a link I had started, that you mentioned you were seen at the University of Minnesota, too. Is your surgeon there, as well? Would you mind if I ask who it is? I know I'm definitely interested in hearing your results from the veinogram. I myself wasn't offered a veinogram, though I showed compression in the left side subclavicle vein (and artery). I, too, had to hold up my own arm during the Doppler ultrasound, which was very taxing and aggravated my symptoms by the time the surgeon examined me. Who knows, that might have even caused the compression.

I'm going into an anesthesiologist this Friday morning to find out about the scalene and pec minor blocks, though if I have anything done that day, it will be to one muscle group on one side only. My physical medicine doctor referred me, so I didn't have to go through Dr. Molina, though I probably would for a veinogram. I'll wait and see how the muscle blocks turn out and of course complete my move to the condo first.

The best wishes,
Melissa
MelissaLH is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote