View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 03:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hum. just tried to edit the above post to add something and it hung my browser.

what i was going to add is that View > TextSize > Largest only increases the size of the text on the page that is not in a box where you can type.

to increase the size of the text in title bars and toolbars in all of Windows programs, right click on the Desktop. Click Properties.

then on the Appearance tab you will find all sorts of ways to improve what you see. when you click on the down arrow in the box "Color Scheme" it will give you lots of choices. click on one of them and the example in the box above will show you what it will look like. this will not take effect until you click "Apply" if you get nervous click Cancel instead of OK or Apply. and yes there really are people out there, some i know with limited vision, who love the High Contrast Color Schemes. notice that the Large text is much larger in the High Contrast Color Schemes than it is in other Color Schemes.

this is safer than changing the screen resolution. strange things can happen when you change the screen resolution. says she who knows.

wishing hugs and chocolate to everyone
annie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote