View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 09:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Let me see if i can explain this. My feet are now totally numb, you can stick a pin in them and i wont feel it......but when i stand up or walk it feels like i am walking on broken bones, previous to total numbness, if i walked on a pebble it felt like a boulder....right now i still feel it if i step on something like rocks or shells...a dead kind of a pain feeling which makes me lose my balance. a lot of times its a delayed pain...i step, i dont feel pain, a few seconds later an exaggerated pain comes. So at the beach i wear sneakers that are made out of mesh. I used to get a lot more pains, such as burning , ice pick stabs, jolts, throbbing, but interferential and tens therapy as well as vitamin b1 and wellbutrin have lessened those greatly

as far as walking every step i take is painful, as i said like walking on broken bones, but i do it anyway....i wont give in, there are so many things that i like to do that i had to give up that there is no way that im not walking and taking walks with the dog. i try not to stand in one place but to keep moving as a general rule. i hope i made it a little clearer what i meant.
HeyJoe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote