View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 01:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Bumpity Bump Bump

hi, shellie, hi brad!

i hope you guys have internet access somehow there at foothills cardiothoracic center (if that is the name of the hospital dr. bottsford performed shellie's transaxillary rib resection in yesterday); anyhow, perhaps there is a medical library there and you are able to log on and will see this...

we are all thinking of you shellie. nothing about this easy, but know that you have tons of support here. i know you did your research and are no doubt well prepared as a result, but still - ask any question you want to, let us know through brad or anyone you may have to post on here for you, we'd love to know how you are doing or to help you through this in any way that we can, OK.

sometimes relief is immediate, some report that they don't feel anything "release" for quite some time... it varies so widely. but we get through. for me, finding this motley bunch of safe and supportive strangers made all the difference in the world!

i did have that one question while i was in CO having TOS surgery, though that nobody would answer for me. it was a simple one, i thought and quite rude of these people not to respond in 'my time of need' shellie ...

and the question was this: if you have sex in denver, do you still need to join the "mile-high club?"

because jet airplane bathrooms are tight and rather uncomfortable spaces to do that in. ahem, i mean i would IMAGINE that they are...

especially for a TOS'er. and denver IS "the mile-high city," right?

(you know, in hindsight, i should never have asked that on the forum. i should have asked my surgeon. i'll bet steve annest would have given me a straight answer to that question. the man is a scientist, after all!)

OK, gotta go to beddie bye now. hope your surgery went better than perfectly, shellie, and after everything you've been through that you are now WELL ON THE MEND.

holding all kinds of good thoughts for you!!!!

alison
"Be Brave"

Last edited by Sea Pines 50; 08-15-2007 at 01:31 AM. Reason: yes
Sea Pines 50 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote