Thread: Newly Diagnosed
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 03:40 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Wink Hi Truthone and welcome

I am also new to RSD! I know how difficult this is for you... All of us face differnt battles.. Mine was simple being dx... Took me a little over a year...

You have found a wonderful place to be for support! Many people here are very wise and have much information... I must tell you that you need to arm your self with as much information and knowledge that you can... Sometimes you will know more then your doctor! I know that isn’t very comforting but it is true... RSD is not something some doctors know about or care to treat ... Find yourself a good pain management doctor..... That is one of the first very important steps… It took me 4 tries before I found one that I thought was capable of treating my pain and trying to do as much as he can for me!

If you ever need to talk I am here… You can private message me… For me my age was the hardest thing… I am only 21… It’s a new life style but I have learned to appreciate life for the little things… Each day is different some bad, some good, and some so so… I hope this site helps you… Look around there is so much to gain from this site… And if you have a question no matter how silly, dumb, or think its something you should know the people here are very helpful… Ask away!

Pain free hugs