View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 04:38 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Grin I am thankful i am not losing my mind.....

I really thought on top of the TOS and RSD i was losing my mind.... Then I came across this post... I use to be very reliable and always remebered everything... A bit **** you could call me... Lately, i can be told the same thing 10 times and not remember.... Or try to think of a word and its at the tip of my tounge but can get it...Ie. The color green... I was looking at the lawn and could not think of the freaking color... I really thought i was losing it... Now i feel better learn that forgetting things is a part of this condition... I was really feel down about it.... Just one more thing to get use to...

Dealing.... I am new at this as well... I am glad you have found this site i learn something new every single day!!!!

Also, as i said above i have both TOS and RSD.... I forget about the TOS because of the RSD pains and symptoms... My RSD is not visible... I have temp change and buring pain deep in my bones... and the blocks did help... I always ask people how do i know what condtions is causing what... Its hard! We all feel down that we can do things.. But dont let it get the best of you... Its learning a new life styel... I am only 21... Its hard!

It sounds like you have a good support system at home... I am glad you have someone special and he sounds like a great man!!!

Pain free hugs!

Pain free hugs foreveryone