Thread: Blood in Urine?
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 10:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks Lara. Not to gross anyone out, but it's been kind of orange colored. For the sick thing, I'm using it until I feel better. I really hate going MIA in a lot of forums and primarily in the Epilepsy Forum because I feel like a jerk if someone new comes and I wasn't around to help answer any questions or anything. Hopefully with my icon, people will know I feel icky and don't think I vanished.

I haven't posted anything yet, but I'm currently being treated for Lyme Disease. I'm not positive yet, but the doctor seems to be sure. I just had a second round of labs done on Monday and started the antibiotics. They also have me on Lodine and Vicodin. My joints are really swollen and I feel, well in general, I feel like crap (for a lack of better words).

The pills make me nauseous and without them I can't tolerate the pain (I'd rather be in labor), so I've been spending a lot of time laying down. I take pain pills when I wake up so I can get in a few hours of comfort time and then try to go the rest of the day without it.

Heck, if you don't mind I'd like to wallow in self pity right now while I'm on the subject!

I have to admit, feeling this way is quite humbling. I'll definitely be sure to have more strength when ranking my pain levels on the happy/sad face meters. What I thought was a 6 months ago is probably a 3. Right now, I wake up and I am upset that I woke up because I don't want to even be awake to feel like this all day. I called my Grandma to give her a high-five over the phone for being so tough with her arthritis.

It was literally overnight. I woke up last week and everything hurt, even my butt. Within two days my toes swelled up like little sausages and everything up to my neck followed suit. Friday I went to urgent care after a minor meltdown at my GYN's office (he was overbooked and left me in waiting room over an hour, then I heard them tell the lady ahead of me it would be 45 mins - note: He called Monday himself to apologize and to check on me). I had printed pictures of the bizarre rash I had gotten a month prior while in Kentucky.

The doctor in Kentucky told me I was bit by a spider.

Anyway, sorry for babbling/ranting. My bladder and pee-related things seem to be fine. As I said, there's some slight color changes but I'm having no pain regarding the area or associated organs and no change in frequency.

I think I just have some really crazy luck or lack thereof. Haha.

Ellie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote