View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 06:01 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Arrow Come on Gals, lets check in this morning~

Good Morning Ladies,

I sure hope you are doing fine this morning. I'm still under the weather somewhat. Each day I hope I'll see an improvement. I'm going to give in and go to the Dr. if things don't change soon. I can barely do anything now. I am going to ice down my back today for I have things I must do.

Are any of you losing more weight? I just weighed and have lost a couple more pounds. I am not eating any different and I am less active than usuall. That does cheer me up a bit.

When Bizi mentioned the castor oil yesterday, I too, thought she ment to drink it. I might try it. I couldn't hurt me. I do remember the drink they used to give children. It was called Castoria.I don't know that I needed it, but I was one that had to take it, so my parents thought,

I am going house hunting this afternoon again. If I can't find a place I like I may have to buy ground and put a home on it. That's about the last thing I want to do, knowing I would have to hire that done too. I found some ground just outside of town if I decide to go that way. I am meeting with a realitor this afternoon and will see what he says. He sure wants my house if I
can't sell it.

Well gal's, may you get out today and exercise if possible.I have got to if at all possible. Take to you later.
BC
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote