View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 03:30 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi ((Lillith)). Welcome to the club! I have FMS and chronic MPS as well. They often go hand in hand.

At this point my CMPS is worse than the fibro. You can just about push your finger on any part of my body and it hurts.

((Wendy)), you know I've never even discussed my fibro with my pain doc. I go to him when I need sacroiliac or tailbone injections. Maybe I should bring my FM up to him and see what he says. I wish I had a better pain clinic. This doctor is one you really have to kiss up to. He's not pleasant. He's also not one that prescribes any narcotics. I can't take anti-inflammatories because they set off my ulcerative colitis.

((Fanfaire)) thanks for your info as well. I'll have to check on that book. And I have never had a good chiropractic event. Every single one I've been to, I've walked out in worse pain than than I went in.

My massage therapist is wonderful. But she would be more wonderful if I could afford to go to her every week, which I can't. I go every 3 weeks due to budget. She suggested I invest in The Miracle Ball Method. I bought them with the instruction book and thought, yeah right, little rubber balls are gonna do what exactly? But I'm amazed at how they help getting knots out of my back.

Anyway...my biggest problem right now is my flare in the sacroiliac joints and yes, I'm looking forward to getting the injections for the relief, even though they are extremely painful.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote