Thread: cure?
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 10:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I prefer to remain cautiously optimistic

a cure will arrive much sooner than later. There are 150 plus research programs working towards a cure for Parkinson's, and a brighter future is establishing around the world as we chew over the possible outcomes, and anyone of those could provide the big breakthrough we are looking for.

Predicting an absolute time zone on how soon a cure willl be found is difficult. We know already growing economies India and China are doing stem cell transplants on patients from around the world. With these programs going on there is the chance things could change dramatically.....and in a nano second.... And we haven't even tapped into the mother of all research programs, Embryonic Stem Cell Research. (Despite the overwhelming support from politicians and the U.S. public for Embryonic Stem Cell Research, the Bush veto against this research hinders the development of this compelling science.)

I agree with Tena & Chas, it is imperative to remain health conscious. My own program consists of 30 minute jog/walks every other day and a 20 minute weight resistance program twice a week. Wheat, sugar, caffienne, and acidic fruits are dileted from my diet. Following the Ginseng program provided on this forum, with a tweak here and there ensures unexpected definitive improvements.... and long may that continue.

GO HARD.......SCIENCE

Last edited by Howardh; 08-16-2007 at 10:16 PM.
Howardh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote