View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 01:03 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinJane View Post
I've been questioned about pain meds because I look "healthy". I try not to outwardly show my pain because it does not go away. It is not like a broken bone, or after surgery. IT does not go away. I did have 6 amazing years pain free. But while I had it before and while I have it now, it is here.

My husband and I were discussing pain meds. He had surgery. He is healing. I am not. I am told not to exercise. NO PT. Just rest my trap muscle. How am I going to get better! I go for my appointments and am told come back next month. My hubby can wean off meds because he is healing. What do I do.
Well Lin Look at it this way, you will not be placed upon the Hollywood Walk of Shame next to Paula Abul... Yes she required her theraputic meds, but the white powder surely was not "pancake" foundation!!! Than again it may have been the concrete they were planning on using for her star, requirements were each star was to bring their own STRAW ! OOOpps somebody said Coke not Pepsi I feel bad for her just like anybody else here with TOS or RSD though when you take it upon yourself to self medicate is another issue... not saying that took place either is left best to the new term for the super market tabloids now made fancy ..."paparazzi" enough is enough, may her pain be gone not just physically, but the med jokes... trust me at least you have have some assets, we have no money and little to look forward to, though we realize we have each other, the love of God and the hope of a cure most of all we have a sense of humor and take as wel as give !!!

First you forget names, then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.
But it's worse when you forget to pull it down.

DDayMBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote