View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 01:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

If the subject here is about Social Security disability then what that lawyer said is pure BS lawyer talk. I know a guy who helps PNers with their claims (he's not a lawyer) and they are almost always approved on the FIRST try. There are PNers on this forum and a couple of other forums I belong to who have gotten their disability claims with the help of my friend Mike Finkelstein who charges NOTHING!

For any PNer who will be applying for Social Security disability you should get in touch with Mike. His email address is: mike3736@hotmail.com. He doesn't fill out the application for you but will guide you from start to finish and he knows what to include and what to exclude on the application. Mike is a PNer, completely legit, and simply enjoys helping fellow PNers. Although he does not charge for his expertise I would certainly give him a nice stipend once I got that first Social Security check. He will accept it but will never mention or suggest that you owe him anything. I also have his snail-mail address and telephone number if anyone needs it....just send me a PM. (I think it's NeuroTalks policy to not reveal peoples personal addresses and phone numbers on this forum and I know it is on the other forums I belong to.) I first came in contact with Mike some 6 years ago and about 3 years ago when I was on a vacation trip to NYC he came into the city and we had dinner and just about talked the night away...and Melody...he is almost a neighbor of yours.

DanP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote