View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 04:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hilarious...

Donny,

You truly have a way with words that makes me laugh! I too feel like they are all secretly conspiritng against me and my quest for a cure/remission. Seriously, though, your best bet might be finding yourself a different doc, someone a little more experienced and mature than say...doogie houser?

I've had one stellate ganglion block and that was enough for me, thank you very much!! It was done in an office without the use of fluoroscopy! Was one of the most excruciating moments of my llife!! I swear that man dug around in my neck for about half an hour and hit the nerve to my hand twice and stilll didn't manage to get it in the right spot!

I have since decided that I will look for alternative treatments and thus far that has worked for me. I doubt that I'll ever be completely 100% free of this crap but at least I don't feel like dying anymore (even though I think they are still trying to kill me!)

I was just informed today that I have to go to another "independant" medical exam for work comp at the end of the month and I just can't wait to see what they have in store for me....oh boy!

Lots of luck, Donny
jen p.s. what state do you hail from?
jennyk38 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote