View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 05:35 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwithT View Post
OMG you guys, I am having soooo much fun reading this thread. I actually post on Healthboards quite frequently (and have yet to be banned ). I agree that there are 1 or 2 people on each board that "run" the place and heaven help you if you disagree with them.

One time, I was browsing a board that I have some proffessional knowledge of, and a couple people were really off base. I tried to smooth things over pointing out the flaw in the scare tactics that were being used on them. That really threw one of them into a rage, another person put their 2 cents in and next thing I know all posts from mine on were deleted for arguing! I guess EVERYTHING you read on the internet is true, even if it has no medical fact. If you point that fact out, the moderators say you are arguing.

I have been trying to sneakily (is that a word?) direct people here so that I don't have to go there any more. Literally, I will go to Healthboards until my head is about to blow up, then come here to have a good time. This is the best time on the net.
ruh roh.

A SPY!!!!!!!

Here's the chick who banned me!

For every day I choose to play,
I set aside a day to pay.
—AMN

"Sometimes plastic wrap just won't cling, no matter how much money you put in the meter."

—From the Book of True Wizdom

Last edited by AfterMyNap; 12-13-2007 at 08:20 PM.