View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 08:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks Dr. Jan!

Thats what I don't understand. Why he was so nonchalant after he beat my leg up and knew I couldn't feel it! He is a DO..... I think I got that right....anyway one of those doc's. Not a GP. I have a GP and I think he does better than this doc does.

I have been considering switching. My Ortho sent me to him. I do have a neuro.....or did.....but I did not like going in and never seeing him. He was never there when I needed him to be. Always his nurse. Then she left and another one came in and I just didn't like him.

This bugs me because if I walk just a little bit....like getting groceries.....it starts hurting like someone rammed a knife in my leg and before its over that awful fire kicks in. My ankle wants to swell too. Not alot but enough to get that tight feeling in it.

I appreciate your bill there doc. Last years prices are fine. Do I get a Sr.'s discount too....

As for the neuro you want....Honey I will help ya out there all I can...but if I find one you have to cancel my whole bill!

Love ya!
Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Buldging disc C5-6, and the L's, DDD, DJD, Anxiety, Sleep disorder, good old arthur in hips and back, shoulder impingment with a downward spur, and some I am sure I forgot.
Sherloc56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote