View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 08:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart "syndrome"

Hi guys.....

my 2 cents!

We have a syndrome which as already discussed is not visible on the scans or the tests and we are all suffering SUBJECTIVELY and this to me is our issue.
How can somebody else tell me how much pain I have or should have from a misunderstood and misdiagnosed syndrome.

After all a syndrome is just a collection of symptoms with no real things to see on tests or on us!!! Aside from our posture, our body asymmetry or our faces scrunched up in pain or our house that unless we are fortunate enough to have help to clean up is a bloody mess!!!! I want to hire someone to help but unfortunately I feel that my massages are more important for my sanity than a clean house ...cat hair/???? we have a cat???? lol !!!

So Why......do I put my make-up on before I go out, take a shower (only takes me about 40 min. (plus it feels so good and hot!!) ) do my hair and go out looking good, feeling like poop but I put my mask on so I don't get ostracized by the masses and pointed out as a freak who looks like hell....but then they might get the amount of pain I am in.....however I inherited a problem with having to look good no matter what!!

We are misunderstood and misdiagnosed and missed by our loved ones (as we do lose ourselves in our pain and hell....) we miss ourselves, we miss our jobs and on and on and on....

lots of love,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote