Thread: cure?
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 10:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii50 View Post
You pose an interesting question. I am tempted to give you pablum, but thats not honest. Lets face it. Very little progress has been made curing any disease. The money is in treating us and delaying our death. If we are cured or die the gravy train for the health industry dries up. The motivation to cure us I believe is limited.
Actually I am not negative as I sound and I have come to grips a long time ago that all is not always as we would like. I am still feeling ok and coping and will delay any serious medication for as long as possible................ life is good even though it could be better............Hawaii 50
Spoken like a true pablumian five oh No one in the beginning of the last century could have imagined any aspect of the computer age, genetic engineering, super conductivity, fusion energy, or nanotechnology. Indeed, everyone was many layers of new knowledge away from concepts needed to gain even a hint of the limitless bodies of radically new knowledge being created today. Therefore, I don't share your stagnant view that the motivation for a cure is limited...In fact, infinite knowledge upon knowledge will always be generated forever into the future. And there is enough research going on around the planet to suggest a cure for many debilitating diseases, including Parkinson's will be found. The question remains when will that occur not if.

GO HARD......SCIENCE
Howardh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote