View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 10:15 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default For me, I just seem to feel...

more numb, more cold and 'zappy' when weather fronts come in. The barometer goes rapidly up or down and I start to grit my teeth and want to complain...I usually talk to the TV or the 'puter as it really doesn't change anything. I just get IT all out.

For me, during and after infusions my 'nerves' seem less buzzy and I can actually FEEL some of my super tense muscles relax - usually in the first 1/2 hour of the infusions. Since I take my Benedryls [3] right before starting the infusions [my nurse & I have this down pat...First off: while she watches I swallow them, and then the whole prep and start stuff happens. It usually takes the B's about an hour to kick in so IT's just gotta be the infusions. After the infusions I sleep the benedryl off and am able to move around so much better and, well, happier. I also start to feel WARM in my toes, and they are actually warm to touch as well. Can't beat that! Now all they have to do is figgure out a way to create time-release 'doses' of IVIG! THAT would be beyond super! Wouldn't that be a wonderful idea?

Hope things dry out and lighten up! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote