View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 08:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default thank you

I, like so many others, have been at a great loss without the research tool this forum provided. I am still taking the acetyl-L-carnitine and Lipoic acid pills and have stopped ritalin. My energy levels were outstanding during the whole summer's farming season.

I remember the reports from Teva about success with a higher dose of copaxone. It seemed like quite a hopeful study, reporting very quick improvments for test subjects.

Just last week, in response to a violent flu like illness that my husband and I got, I had a first incident of being suddenly unable to move a leg. I kept hinking:"move leg" but nothing happened. Well, that was unsettling. On the floor for 5 hours and unable to get up at all. So, right leg was also involved as well as neck. Then, it eased and, as days went by, eased some more. I can now walk again--just not as well as before.

So, I am looking for the research on 4-AP that showed it helpful in improving leg strength. The novantrone discussion is at the forefront again. I should have printed off all the research articles you post!

The IVIg research really interests me. For the last 2 months we had been reducing the amount I get but now we are increasing it again. I think I miscalculated how well I was!

I am so grateful to have this connection back.
Linda~~from Western Massachusetts

(5 years on IVIg. 70g every other week. copaxone.)
MSLazarus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote