Thread: veinogram
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 11:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up waiting...patiently

thanks everyone My plan is to request that the 2 previous surgeons I saw look at my ultrasound and venogram results. But I am a little miffed at how they didn't see the vascular aspect to such a degree. I've spent so much time and effort plucking those petals (should; shouldn't I) regarding elective surgery for a primarily neuro problem before deciding to pass that it feels annoying that I may now be faced with surgery regardless. Of course I know it doesn't do any good to look back.

Gibbrn--yes, it all helps a lot! did your drs tell you anything before your surgery regarding exercise or aspirin? I wonder if it's ok to exercise and how much. The doctor said I had the vein 100% occluded when raised and the artery partially. I would like to continue to walk but the feeling of "fullness" and the swelling make me concerned. Perhaps I should start aspirin but I wouldn't want it to interfere with the upcoming venogram. :confused. I think that if it was a concern the doctor would have instructed me but I don't know for sure.
fern is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote