Thread: Today I.....
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 07:47 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default Some wine with my Cheese

I do beleive it is time to add some cheese with my WHINE my God there are so many popele out there without health care of any form! I am fortunate to have a policy given to me by my wife or should I say her employeer... it is limited and surgery is not an option with the option of meds, but they are covering my pump and this is going to rid my body of oral med problems. Once it is brought one line fully the narcotics once absorbed by my liver is now going to the nerves that need them most. I know not where to post here or the RSD thread, but one led to the other and I live with both so here is where I lie hopefully surgery will follow in my shoulders for the TOS afther Saggital Blocks going in and the pump to cover pain in the nerves coming out... So a visit to Dr Sanders is just on hold and not removed from my wish list!!!

Getting to the Whine list is the miners and their families as well as the rescuers whose lives were lost may God comfort their soul's and be with the familes whose help is needed ! And I whine...

The Soldiers whose ranks go down and I do not mean rating, but the count of dead and wounded so we may live in paece! And I whine...

How soon we forget about souls lost in the bombings and how their families carry on! And I Whine...

So many homelss as I stay dry , so many without food and I worry about the extra pound for me the pain is just a small peice of the pain in consideration to what others live with... I forget many nights when I bow down to pray when it comes time to add my thanks, that my thanks come in the way of what suits me and not what is what I am thankful for and this is the gift of family, life and most of all another day in which the Lord has given me another chance to try and be a better me tomorrow!!!

GOD BLESS ALL

First you forget names, then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.
But it's worse when you forget to pull it down.