View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 01:53 PM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Default Multi tasking....

the older I get the worse I am at it and I know it and still try to do it. In fact I am almost frenetic about it. The problem is nothing gets finished!

Example....I'm changing sheets in the guest bedroom when I decide to rearrange the furniture. Mr.Alffe isn't back yet and some of it is heavy and once again I have a heavy file wedged in a doorway.

Mr.Alffe calls and says he'd like a pizza for dinner tonight and I have spagetti sauce simmering on the stove...so I go down the back stairs, (can't get thru the other way due to the file.. ) and put the sheets in the dryer, turn off the spagetti sauce, pull pizza dough out of the freezer and the phone rings.

It's a church friend who insists on bringing something to dinners for 8 here next Friday night and when I say bring wine...she'd rather bring something else.

Well, you get the idea...and I learned something else today..I am too old to stand in the middle of the bed trying to reach the cobwebb that is driving me crazy...my balance ain't what it used to be but at least I still bounce.

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote