Thread: Today I.....
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 01:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart am going to freak out

I have been offered a job by comp and of course not what I can do despite my doc saying I can't do ANY work. Idiots don't listen or do an IME or any other testing they take a desk jockey opinion not one who has actually seen me or laid hands on me!!!!!!!!!!!(or did my surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!) so feeling a little ticked off and left out to have no pay YET again like the last three years it took to appeal...not that the money is an issue Marc can support us but I earned my living like all others here and deserve to be paid for the injury my damn job caused me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok not bitter at all. I want to ...ok enough of that now have to go off benefits and back to LTD and fight to get what is rightfully due to me but has been denied since time began.....p/o'd!!! ok yeah quite a lot but have to deal with this...can't harbour this in my soul too much to deal with emotionally.

I hope that all who read this understand I have a union to help me Thank God for that and I am not alone as I have amazing support with the union reps. I don't think I guess I have the right to complain, but it really does effect you even if you do have the help. I feel helpless as I can't do anything to make things change. I can't do anything to make it better or to change my circumstance.

I hope that this isn't sounding pathetic or lame but needed to get it out and if there is anywhere to do it I suppose it is with those who understand. Those who are my real family ....seen as I have two brothers and their families to help...but don't get it all the time .....but no parents so I am now adopting you all as my surrogate parents. I need you all so much and can't say thank you enough. Ok my tears are flowing now in appreciation and in care for all of you and my love for you all for all that has been done for me said at the right moment said with care prayer and love......
ok enough...
so all my love and huge hugs to you all.
from my heart,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.