View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 08:38 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Mornin Billie and those not yet here! Get up!!!

I don't know why I thought you had surgery this morning.... I really must get back on my Wellbutrin or something....my brain is just on vacation something awful!! Anyway I am sorry to hear you are feeling so under the weather. Do at least call the dr. and see if he thinks this is a normal thing. OOPS!! Did I say normal????

Billie help me to understand why it is we have to have this every day pain. Is God whoopin us or what? Sometimes I get so tired. I just wonder why he put me here if this is how things are. I know, I know! I shouldn't question it! Sometimes I just get so down and tired of it all. When I think something is getting better something else pops up. Maybe I have just lost faith in everything. But I will conquer!! Just a slump I guess.

I have to ask. How many of us have that awful sag on the underside of our arms? I hate that! I have tried light weights, exercise and nothing draws it up. I could do with some of that surgery they do now to tighten it all back up. I look like an understuffed elephant in places. Any suggestions?

I have been on a vienna weiny kick....do you know how fattening those are?? I love them though. I get in these depressed moods and I sit home, because I can't afford to go anywhere anymore, and I eat! So me, my weinies, and Club snack sticks, the whole wheat ones, have a party!

For those of you that don't know me I live with a bunch of nimwits! Jamie and I have been together for 7 years. He is an alcoholic. Well June a year ago his 2 kids came to live with us because the state took the kids from their over drug addicted mother. They were 13 and 9 at the time. Now 11 and Chris was 15 yesterday. They had a wealth of problems. Mostly behavioral. They are both ADHD diagnosed. Now they are going to do a psych evaluation on them to see if they are bipolar or anything else since their mom is bipolar. My 3 kids are grown and have given me 9 Grandbabies. Yes, Jamie is younger than me. ( I will never get another younger one either!) Needless to say I hate it here. My home is now a constant battle field! Then my son and his fiance came to stay when he got out of jail to get on their feet. Well I think he is getting too comfortable. I kicked him out once but he never left and he has no other place to go yet so what do ya do? He did cool his jets though and has a good job now so he will be out before long. I just want my sanity back!! I just don't know what to do short of living with someone and I don't want to do that. All I have is my SSDI and its not near enough to survive on. My truck payment eats that up. So here I sit!! Hating every day! So now you know the rest of the story....

I'm sorry. I just need to get it off my chest I guess. I already don't feel worth a crap every day and all this just makes me nuts!! If the mud would ever dry up out here, which it is almost where I can walk down my driveway now, I can go walking and relieve some of this. My Dr. said I really need to consider some life changes. Sure....he can afford that but everyone can't! I am just on my pity pot today I guess so I will shut up!

I hope everyone else is having a better day than we are Billie. So far it doesn't sound good huh? I hope that everyone rested well lastnight and has a bright sunny day!

Sher
Fibromyalgia, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Buldging disc C5-6, and the L's, DDD, DJD, Anxiety, Sleep disorder, good old arthur in hips and back, shoulder impingment with a downward spur, and some I am sure I forgot.
Sherloc56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote