Thread: So Shaky
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 05:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Shocked So Shaky

I Think I'm Really Writing This Just To Express My Frustration With This Disease. I Don't Think There Really Is Any Magic Pill To Help Me Mask This Left Arm Tremor When It Acts Up. I Started Back To Work This Week As A Nurse And My Employer Doesn't Know My Diagnosis. I Know It's Just A Matter Of Time Before They Find Out, But, I Was Wondering If Anyone Out There Has Found Anything Very Effective With The Tremors That Start With That Slightest Little Bit Of Anxiety And Won't Quit. I Hate This!! I've Already Tried Inderal And Ativan, Used Requip Too, And Seems Like Nothing Really Helps.

I Also Have The Worse Muscle Cramp In The Bottom Of My Left Foot Making It Really Hard To Walk Fot Two Straight Days, And It Came, I'm Pretty Sure From Upping My Sinemet A Little To Try To Help Myself And The Stress Of Starting Back. It's Been A Real Shocker This Week To See How Hard It Is To Keep On Keeping On. I'm Really Not A Quitter, And Won't Give Up In My Fight To Be Able To Earn A Living As Long As Possible. I Appreciate You Listening And Feel Like I'm Complaining, But Some Days Are A Real Pain, Ya Know?
Floridagal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote