Thread: Today I.....
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 09:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Linda- MY 14Yo is also glued to TV watching HSmusical 2....

the little guys are super cute today, too....the two yo asthma baby is totally wheezing with a cold, but they are dancing and playing dress up. I wonder....should i discourage my sweet boy who is turning 4 from dressing up as a princess? He's such a cute one

I am sure he'll hate to movies i took today when he gets older.

Most Doctors suck BTW. My PCP said something to me today at my pre-op visit that made me want to kick him while he listened to my heart. (wouldn't have hit a good spot, either) I am sooooo forutnate to have Dr Jordan who understands, listens and appreciates my troubles.

I wish for all of you to have the same good fortune as myself, one way or another. As Mark said- roof over head, good health insurance, good organic food for my kids to eat, sweet caring husband (most of the time!!), eternal sunshine here in CA, safe cars to drive, generally healthy family (myself excepted??? ), a 14yo who was sweet enough to make me a choccy cake today, and so many other coutless blessings.

((((((hugs)))))) and happiness to all of you- and be happy for all the little things that you have.

sorry for the ramble....

Johanna