Thread: newbie
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 10:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default newbie

hi,
i live in a small town and not to many people have pain problems (lots of acute not many chronic sufferers). most of the chronic patients i encounter are having such a hard time dealing with their own struggles they have a hard time having a conversation without dragging me down. thats not to say i dont have bad days...i do, i just perfer to be happy to focus on good the good things life has to offer. i am a 31 yr old female with crps type 2. i have 2 spinal stimulators (1 cervical, 1 lumbar). i used to be really active (went to college on an athletic scholarship), after multiple surgeries my nerves were fried. most of my old friends are out enjoying everything life has to offer, unfortunatly, i can no longer participate. i have a hard time talking with them because i always feel like my current perdiciment will drag them down.
anyway i guess i joined in hopes of finding some people who know what it feels like to exist in the constant wave of pain without having to answer the dreaded so what have you been up to question.
thanks
wakegirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote