View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 04:43 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default re: exercise ball chair

Towelhorse: I’ve learned from this group that many of us do chest breath & before becoming a member I hadn’t really thought that much about my diaphragm, actually, but I sure do now & you’re right. I am, however, very curious about a medication to fix the breathing?? (new to me, but so much of this new-found knowledge on this site is these days) Here I thought improving posture would’ve been that answer, but meds for that too?
Going to look for your previous post on your ergo chair after this reply….thanks.

jaldridge6: I thought it was a brilliant idea too!! It was on the net that I found the ball chair in the first place when I was doing research on safe ball exercises & those little Magic Ball Method thingies. I’d asked the question in here, as the only assessment I’d read had been on the website (their own customer testimonials) & wanted some of us “real peep’s” thumbs up/down opinions, you know? I liked that the wheels can be locked, too...nice feature. I will be more than happy to send you the website/URL in a private message that I found it on, hun....glad someone else thought it interesting.