View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 11:02 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Donimo-

I know what you mean about attributing your dreams to your AED's... When I was on Lamictal I had constant nightmares and bizarre dreams. Granted that was also before I had the tumor taken out and when my seizures were at their highest, but I've heard that from other Lamictal takers. Come to think of it I had problems with Trileptal too.

I've heard many times that dreams are really things that your subconcious are thinking, but I don't know how much I believe that. Some of the things I dream are so far out there (talk about a wild imagination), there's no way it's something that's happened in my daily life.

I did recently refill an anti-depressant that I take ( to help control the mood swings attributed to lobectomy surgeries,one of the nice side effects), and as I was reading through the pamphlet that you get with it and it mentioned that if you start having nightmares to consult your physician.

It could have something to do with the fact that I'd had a drink and maybe the combination didn't mix too well. Although I've done that before and not had that reaction many times. Who knows. E is such a fickle thing isn't it?