View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 02:41 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder that I discovered that Razzle doesn't live too far from me and she has a friend where I live.

I wonder if this will be a short wonder because my hands have been abused. I just finished mowing and trimming my lawn and pulling weeds AND trimming bushes with a big scary huge trimmer. I'm EXHAUSTED.

I wonder how it will go babysitting Granddoody tonight. Parents are having a parents night with their friends at the state fair.

I wonder that we've finally gotten rain. What a BEAUTIFUL rain we had last night. Thunder and lightning, but no strong winds. Just a hard beautiful rain.

I wonder if Scrabble will read this. I didn't think Big Brother was on Friday nights. The last one I saw was Thursday, AND SCRABBLE, IT WAS FRIGGING AWESOME!!!!!! You probably aren't a fan of Evil **** and his daughter Danielle, but ED was put up on the block with Danielle.

Evil **** WON the veto and he used it on his daughter to save her from the block. So, Dustin was put up, and he thought he had it in the bag. NOT!!!!! They voted 4-2 to boot out Dustin.

And not only THAT!!!!! Danielle then won the head of household!!!! YEHAAA!!!! I was laughing and yelling and jumping up and down! All the other people make me cringe. I'd like to see Danielle and one other person go to the end and Danielle get it.

And that is the synopsis of Big Brother. I can hardly wait to see it until tomorrow night.

I wonder when I'll stop sweating from mowing.

I wonder if you'd like to see a pumpkin that weighs 1,175 lbs! HUGE FAIR WINNING PUMPKIN.

I wonder if I too can leave Abbie a hug and BJ and lots of kisses. Plus, hugs for the room.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote