View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 03:09 PM
----

15 yr Member
----

15 yr Member

I wonder why people think it's so much fun to fight, 'specially those who say they just want a little peace in their world.

I wonder why people think it's fun to watch others struggle to survive and fight off predators.

I wonder why people like to kill animals, then pick them apart to study them - just to see how fast they run.

I wonder why these voyeurs decide to wait their turn at playing predator to these people who are struggling to survive. I guess they think tag-team wrestling is fun.

I wonder if some of my friends may have found their way over here. I wonder if they will be treated like dirt or puppets - or be accused of being a troll and promptly banned from seeking a little health and comfort.

I wonder why I can't go outside and play with my friends, like other people do.

I wonder why I can't just be friends with them out in the open without getting attacked, like other people do with their friends.

I wonder why I have to hide in closets just to say "hello, how are you." or tell them about my day.

I wonder why people want to throw cigarette butts, trash and vomit on my grave.

I wonder why people say they need to sharpen their dog's teeth before allowing me to come anywhere near their homes or families?

I wonder why the only time I'm wanted is when I can entertain others.

I wonder why I feel so used and abused.
KathyM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote