View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 05:57 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Cathie? The Miss Minnie thing is PERFECT!

I DO believe she was, well, making a 'statement'? And a good one overall - critters are, in some ways smarter than we are...aren't they?

As for Huggy and hair dryer...that he got them dry enuf to go thru a fax machine w/o turning into MUSH is amazing! Kudos to this smart guy!

GOOD food in a HOSPITAL? Isn't that contradictory? OR was it the fact that you didn't have to cook or clean up? [That was my take on my experiences...tho mostly they didn't want me to eat more than pablum and jello for the most part -] I recall that I had asked for something more to CHEW on - on occasion, and indicated that I mite chew on furniture or PEOPLE if I wasn't accomodated within a reasonable time? You know, you essentially FAST before these things and then, well, they give you mush! Come on folks...I NEED FOOD! I am jealous that they even had something EDIBLE at your hospital!

Now for the IMPORTANT PART:Meaning: the initial biopsies show NO bad 'C' Stuff? That IS beyond SUPER!!!!! I can imagine you going to sleep at nite and [as I have] just shuddering in relief that it's not BAD!, better yet, not bad at all? The things our minds think up? Sleep well tonite my special good person. You have earned at least one good, pain free nites' sleep! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote