View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 11:13 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Hi Amber,

Sorry for the sloppy writing and thanks for catching it.

The sloppiness came from the fact that I’m working on a series of posts showing ischemia, caused by a fairly well-understood disorder called ischemia-reperfusion injury, explains all of the signs and symptoms of RSD: that RSD is ischemia-reperfusion injury. I transferred that conclusion to this thread without laying any foundation.

I chose Bruce’s thread because he is an attorney, and thus likely to have significant experience in understanding the principles of research and be able to cut through it to find its essence more easily. The fact that attorneys are often better-off financially than most of us made me more hopeful that he could spend the money for a vascular surgeon consult when his health insurance company refused to pay because RSD is believed to be a neurological disorder.

I’m gonna use your question to add another suggestion for Bruce: Take a look at Linnmarie’s thread Aldolase, in which she mentions that it is a glycolytic enzyme; which means it is possibly the result of glycolysis (anaerobic metabolism), which only occurs when cells are deprived of oxygen (such as during ischemia).

In fact, I hope others here will have their aldolase plasma checked. If it is higher than “normal”, that is evidence that that my hypothesis about the nature of RSD may be correct.

I hope this clears up the confusion I caused…Vic

The great end of life is not knowldege but action. T. H. Huxley

When in doubt, ask: What would Jimmy Buffett do?

email: :
Vicc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote