View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 10:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

That just P's me off to no end. Doctors find something, then they do diddly squat about it!!

Megs and I were just talking about this a couplea hours ago, before my landlord and a carpenter came in and made me get outta bed. I forgot they were coming to replace a bedroom window. (I still don't have undies on.... or is that TMI? )

Personally I think docs find something, then don't know what it is, and either don't give a rip, or don't know where to send you, so it gets swept under the rug. So like Megs said, we hafta be our own advocate! Ask one of your docs for a referral to SOMEONE who can help you find out what that pain is Sher!

I hafta share my experience: I just had to point out to my Internist that while reading my Mayo records that "Sicca Complex cannot be ruled out." I have some of the symptoms, so WHY CAN'T SOMEONE RULE IT OUT? He said to me: "Good pick up. I'll order the blood test." Um.......er.......WHY THE HE!! DIDN'T THE DOCTOR WHO WROTE THAT ORDER IT????? Sorry for yelling, but frustration sets in at times. It's ONE d@mn blood test!

I don't know what that is Sher, but if it were me, I'd want it checked out. Keep going till you have satisfaction. That might mean going through a lot of Bozo's, but oh well.

Hugs,
LS
PS- Finders fee will be HUGE on my "private" Neuro!! I also give Senior discounts old timer!!
janster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote