View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 02:39 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Post hello

Jalridge~

I know how hard deppression can be... Things that make it worse people telling you its in your head or your not sick because you look fine... I think any body who is in chronic pain goes through days or weeks were they say to themselves is this really the way i have to live? I know i have just been dx with this condition and also RSD... I was very very very deppressed before i got on anti deppresants... I use to be so against them but they really have helped turn me around.. I still have bad days but not like was before... Also you mentioned your sleep ... Have you tried any sort of sleeping medicine... I take ambein when i cant sleep and my pain is the worse... On the note about your symptoms getting worse before work, I know for me any form of stress makes symptoms horrible! Could it be work is stressing you out and also you are inticipating to come home in pain, or sit there all day in pain... I would imagine that would make me feel really bad as far as my symptoms were concerned....

If i were you i would look in to some sort of meds to add to your daily medication, such as sleeping meds, and ambein or luensta.. Something so you can get some sleep and some meds so you can get out of the current depression.... I take Lexapro and it has helped me greatly!

I really hope you find something that helps you get out of the funk you feel you are in right now...

Gental hugs and Pain free days ahead!!