View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 07:09 AM
----

15 yr Member
----

15 yr Member
Heart

BwithT - Playing with your posts, huh? Shame on you for such a display I've been told it can make you go blind.

Yeah, I've been kicked around a time or two on boards too. For me, the worst was over 5 years ago when the TV advertised an "Ask the White House" site to ask a free question.

I asked my question, but then had another question. I guess we were only allowed one because when I submitted my second question, I got a big warning on my screen saying: "You can also e-mail us, using the left-hand sidebar on every page. We should warn you, though, that George Walker Bush is not amused by spam mail. He is the commander-in-chief of the United States Armed Forces. He will hurt you."

I just wanted a definition of "sacred land." Maybe we're only supposed to question people once, then leave it at that. Never even got an answer to my first question. I hear it's no longer a free site, but I ain't going back there. I wouldn't even send Tireslasher over there.

I hope you'll be able to find some help with your back on this site. Good people here.