View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 07:38 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Pain and Outside Temp?

I posted a similar topic on pn which I go on most but since my pn is suppose to be treated like rsd I thought I would get your advice too. I live in MI and know that in the cold my pain is so much worse. The effected areas hurt so much more,my foot goes numb,and a severe stabbing ache. I fear the winter and even today its cold and rainy and my pain level is so much higher. So I was thinking of relocating to CA or Fl. My fear is though I live on my own now and am 29 my mom has been my support and hope through this. If not for her I would not have made it through. I have only been dealing with this for 6 months but she won't let me give up and is my best friend. If I needed something she would fly out asap or me home. It so not the time to move but at the same time I can't live in more pain even like today its a cold/rainy day and my pain is worse so it seems like a must. Right now I have made progress from the 23 hours I was in bed but still the pain is horrid. I am out and about though full days and even take 10-15 minute slow walk. I have an apt at u of m pain clinic which was referred after ohio pain clinic. Right now though in pain I'm not willing to try new things in fear of making it worse. If I stay like this though I will have to try something cause can't live like this so I could do ucla pain clinic or another one there anyone heard of any there or come home or in Fl there clinic. Any thoughts? I'm so conflicted and my mom won't move but would visit. I had been to ca in the past and know a few people but not much but had planned to move there a few years ago or my gramps that I'm not so close tihe lives in Fl and he could at least drive me if I had a procedure. I have little family or friends so other areas wouldn't be an different. Thank you

Last edited by daniella; 08-19-2007 at 07:57 AM. Reason: add
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote