View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 11:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
I'm so conflicted and I know I'm beating a dead horse with you guys. I need to make my decidsion on the move. Now for example today is rainy and colder and my pain is so much worse. If I stay here in MI I will be confined more to the house and even going out for a short time will make me feel worse. So moving sounds right BUT. If I need treatment or want to do a procedure at the pain clinic that will be hard though I know my mom will come. I was suppose to go to u fof m but could go to ucla clinic or Fl clinic I guess.Or maybe if I move to Fl though my gramps is ? at least if I need a procedure he could drive me. Right now though in pain I'm not willing to do more procedures because I have seen progress and fear going back. If I stay like this though I will have to try so that is why I may want to do something later. Then the issue of my mom and being alone that is going to be hard mentally and she is so wonderful. It could just be for 6 months of the cold,rain,snow and then could come back. I can't decide because I know the cold makes it worse but fear leaving and dealing with this on my own. I feel trapped. I'm 29 and can't make a choice. This sucks and its rainy today and cold and I hurt so much. Please any advice. I'm loosing my mind.
Hi Daniella,

(((((((((((((daniella))))))))))))))

When I moved from Wisconsin I'd been living in Green Bay and it had been 30 degrees below zero for three weeks. I went to the Ice Bowl Packers' game and you couldn't even see the people in the stadium across from you because of all the breath rising.

Even at that it was stressful leaving. And I was healthy. At that time I couldn't imagine not being healthy, though as I child I was very sick a lot of the time.

For me, moving has always been good.

Moving to England was good, then I wanted to move back here soooo much but couldn't figure out how since I had my small son and my mother had said never to return to Wisconsin since I had not married.

Finally one night I had a dream in which I swam back.

Since I have a fear of water, well, I knew I was going to get back to the U.S.

But now I'm so fed up with this country... the abysmal and continual lies ... it's just so disappointing.

I find it inconceivable now that I was going to kill myself in 1997 rather than leave this country because I thought it was the best in the world...

So things change.

I think your health will improve if you aren't so worried.

Is your grandfather in a part of Florida that tends to get the hurricanes? or not. That could be stressful...

I wish you felt better so you could look forward to your move as an exciting step, rather than a step to avoid some of the pain.

I have a quote on my weight loss page that goes, "It's so hard when I have to, so easy when I want to."

(((((((((((daniella))))))))))))

Do you have something you can do today that is fun?